I’m Lind, a Licensed Professional Counselor and a “Marriage Friendly” Family Therapist with a private psychotherapy practice in Houston, Texas.
I have spent the last thirty years helping individuals, couples and families with feelings of depression, anxiety, relationship issues and family problems.
My personal life experiences, education and training, integrated with my years of clinical experience, have deepened my effectiveness as a psychotherapist. In the context of a warm, supportive, safe environment, where you as a client, are “heard” and “seen”, you can get in touch with and appropriately express, feelings and needs.
- Private Practice, Houston, TX. Individual, Couple and Group Therapy 1985-Present
- Cancer Counseling Inc., Houston, TX. Counseling for individuals with cancer and their family members. Bereavement counseling. 1997-2009
- Healing Through Art, Houston, TX. Originator and facilitator of art program for children and adults with cancer at Ronald McDonald House, Houston, TX. 2004-2009
- Southwest Day Hospital, Houston,TX. Group, Individual and Family therapy. 1986-1987
- Fairlight, Inc., Houston TX. Group therapy and Educational seminars. 1985-1986
- Mississippi Department of Corrections, Jackson, MS. Psychological Assessment Specialist. 1981-1984
- Community Learning Center, Columbia, MO. Founder and Director of School for Children. 1971-1974
- LPC, Texas Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Registry of Marriage Friendly Therapists
- Houston Group Psychotherapy
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- EMDR, Advanced Certification